-
September 9th, 2005, 11:22 PM
#1
monimarine
Guest
I like the cute AGP pajamas with stars on the shorts and the jeans set and the sweatshirt for dolls...I saw them on ebay tonight.
Does anyone know what the retail prices are?
-
September 9th, 2005, 11:55 PM
#2
Inactive Member
AGP Pjs- $14
Jeans- $10
Sweatshirt- $8 (could be more now, not sure)
Tshirt $7
-
September 9th, 2005, 11:57 PM
#3
monimarine
Guest
Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
September 10th, 2005, 12:53 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Similarly, does anyone know the price of the jitterbug outfit at AGPC? Also, do you know if it is available over the phone?
-
September 10th, 2005, 01:04 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I got yhr jitterbug outfit at AGPNY, but it is my understanding that they are AGP exclusives, and you can not get them by phone.
The outfit (including the soooo cute shoes) was $22 when I got it.
Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
-
September 10th, 2005, 01:10 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks